Marataba Safari Lodge is a simple extension of the natural environment beyond its walls – rich, bold, organic and patently magnificent. If you sit quietly for long enough, you can feel the energy of the countless people who have made this place home since The Stone Age.
Whether you prefer your own company or that of new-found friends, there are a number of spots from which to soak up the view – hammock, pool lounger or grassy patch.
LUXURY TENTED SUITE
Each of the 15 canvas-and-stone Tented Suites is tastefully furnished and decorated with a contemporary twist. Whether sharing it with lover, friend or family (or keeping it all to yourself), the interior is ample, and the attention to detail impeccable.
Each Tented Suite is approximately 45m2 and has a private deck, a double bed (convertible to twins), air conditioning, open-plan bathroom en-suite, outdoor shower, in-room safe, mini bar, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer and a range of deluxe amenities.
- 15 Tented Suites for 30 guests
- Children 6years and older are welcome
- Childrens’ activities and baby sitting are available
- Family Rooms configuration are available
- Communal swimming pool
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Full range of dietary preferences are catered for
- Free Wi-Fi (in public areas)
- Maximum number of guests per vehicle is 8
- Private safari vehicles available, subject to availability