- Hikes and tours up Table Mountain, Lions Head and Chapman’s Peak
- The Cape Winelands
- The Kirstenbosch Gardens (the kids will love this one!)
- A beach picnic
- A tour to Cape Point, where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet (if you are without kids, there is no better way to do this than in a side car)
- A visit to Simon’s Town, and its colony of penguins
- Kitesurfing in Blouberg
- Abseiling off one of the Cape’s many sheer rock faces
- And so much more….
Our special treat to honeymooners
- A romantic ‘turn down’
- A surprise gift
- A bottle of sparkling wine
Let our Guest Relations team take care of your romantic experiences while in Cape Town. We can arrange anything, from beautiful flowers in the room on arrival, dinners at Cape Town’s most romantic restaurants, couple’s day trips to the winelands, sunset trips up Table Mountain to horse rides along the beach.
- Children of all ages welcome
- Children between the ages of zero and five years stay free of charge and children aged six to fifteen pay 50% of the per person adult rate.
- Four apartments also have a sleeper couch, ideal for little bodies.
- Babysitting service available, at a nominal fee
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT AS A FAMILY IN CAPE TOWN
- Ratanga Junction theme park (Century City)
- Strawberry Picking in the winelands (Between Stellenbosch and Somerset West)
- Spier Farm Experience for Kids (Stellenbosch)
- Visiting The Market at The Palms (Woodstock)
- A visit to Butterfly World (Klapmuts)
- Cool Runnings Tobogganing Track (Bellville)
- Two Oceans Aquarium (V & A Waterfront)
- Horseriding (Noordhoek)
- Cheetah Outreach Experience (Somerset West)
- Warrior Toy Museum (Simon’s Town)