Ursula’s Homestead, located on the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, is an intimate retreat – ideal for families and friend groups.
The homestead is a smaller, more private option than its sister property the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel (currently closed for refurbishment and scheduled to reopen
on 1 September 2018) and can be booked out on an exclusive basis.
What makes Ursula’s Homestead distinctive?
- It is personal and private, with just four rooms
- It is situated on Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve – a 2 500-hectare (6 200-acre)
Big Five reserve, which borders the great Zambezi National Park
- It offers an environment of peace and tranquillity while being just minutes from
the busy town of Victoria Falls and the surrounding area’s attractions
- It is located 8,5km/5mi (xx minutes) from the Victoria Falls
- It is located 20km/13mi (xx minutes) from Victoria Falls International Airport
A closer look at Ursula’s Homestead:
- Four rooms, each with a private terrace, en-suite shower room, air conditioning,
a ceiling fan, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar, telephone and safe
- All rooms can be configured as double or twin
- A dining room – serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A lounge area, with satellite television
- An outdoor relaxation area, set around a fire pit – serviced
- A swimming pool and loungers – serviced
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the homestead
- Complimentary scheduled transfers between Victoria Falls International Airport
and the homestead
- Complimentary scheduled transfers between the homestead and Victoria Falls town