An oceanside metropolis, with a national park at its heart, Cape Town is wild and wonderful. Its shopping malls and markets, fine-dinging restaurants and jazz cafés, museums and historical buildings, theatres and night clubs… spill out towards wilderness and pristine beach, met by miles of marine protected area. There is something for everyone, with a million and more ways to experience Capetonian life.
Upon arrival, a one-on-one consultation with your Private Travel Personal Concierge will allow them to discern your tastes and preferences, and recommend the pursuits they know will create the kind of experience you are looking for. Your concierge is a local expert, with personal knowledge of both the city’s popular attractions and hidden gems, and makes it their business to know what’s new on the scene.
A few Private Travel favourites include:
- Breakfast picnicking on the slopes of Signal Hill
- Hiking Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Standing in Nelson Mandela’s prison cell
- Learning about Mfuleni Township life
- Sampling street food at the Eastern Food Bazar
- Visiting a colony of African penguins
- Whale watching and wine tasting
- Taking a West Coast wild-flower safari
- Dining with a renowned jazz musician at their home