MORE’s Cape Town experience is not ‘typical Cape Town’. More Quarters and Cape Cadogan are set just off the buzzing Kloof Street in a scenic suburb. Guests can live like locals, and still be treated as VIP guests. Ideally situated at the foot of Table Mountain, it is just a short trip to some of the Cape’s most popular spots. And within the ‘Kloof Street Village’ are a number of restaurants, quirky shops and beautiful people. This is a really special place, no doubt.
Cape Town is like a world in one city. Absolutely breathtaking scenery, adventure, theatre, nightlife, restaurants, people, beaches, culture and more. But the Cape experience is not a ‘paint-by-numbers’ one. The right fit, based on temperament, budget and available time, is critical. And this is where MORE Cape Town excels.
Jisca and her team literally live Cape Town every day, specifially their ‘Kloof Street Village’. They make it their business to know exactly what’s new, over and above the tried and tested experiences both within the city and further afield. A personal consultation with each client on arrival gives them the advantage to recommend the places and activities that they know are the perfect match. It gives them great pleasure to take care of dinner reservations, book tours, arrange for transfers or to simply give advice.
A few of their favourite experiences include:
- Whale watching in the beautiful hamlet of Hermanus
- A Cape Town ‘jazz safari’
- A trip to Cape Point, to see where the oceans meet along the Cape Peninsula. The more adventurous will enjoy doing this in a sidecar!
- Spending a day in the naval town of Simonstown, and watching the antics of the colony of penguins
- The Cape Winelands – for foodies, wine lovers and those who appreciate beautiful scenery.
- Abseiling off one of the many sheer rock faces around the city.
- A Sunrise picnic breakfast on Signal Hill.