There have been many times of late where we have had cause to reflect on what The Guest Experience means to us.
Although standards may be measured and awards won, we have come to realise that the perfect guest experience cannot be absolutely defined. For it is entirely dependent on the guest, each with needs as unique as their fingerprints. We need to continuously read our environments to ensure that our properties and experiences reflect what is truly expected and desired in a dynamic and ever changing world. We need to understand and appreciate the stuff that real people’s dreams are made of.
We focus on The Guest Experience in this edition of MORE news.
- The evolution of Ivory Lodge is the culmination of decades worth of hospitality, and is a direct translation of every word of guest feedback we have received over the years. Here are a few important questions answered by our reservations team about the new Ivory Lodge.
- We have enhanced our Guest Experience at Marataba Trails Lodge. Read how here…
- Extraordinary experiences are one of the pillars of this business. We share with you why a night spent in one of The MORE Treehouses is a must-do on any African itinerary.
- We were so fortunate to have both Lion Sands and Madikwe Safari Lodge recognised by Travel & Leisure Magazine as among the Top Safari Lodges in Africa. We share with you the key ingredients that we believe were the reason for this incredible recognition.
- What takes the MORE Safari Experience to the next level is the practical understanding and application of the four key ingredients for a first-class private safari experience. The quality of the Field Guide & Tracker; The concentration and quality of wildlife; The comfort of the game drive vehicle; The size and quality of traversing space. Safaris at each of our Lodges are built from this same foundation, which ultimately translates into exceptional animal sightings. We share one such sighting with you, experienced by guests visiting Marataba Safari Lodge.
- We have launched an excellent promotion at Madikwe Safari Lodge. And if you need a little help in the sales process, we’ve profiled the five types of travellers who always LOVE Madikwe Safari Lodge. Click here to read more.
In closing, we’d like to THANK YOU for your partnership, and for enabling us to do what we do – designing and delivering exceptional experiences to the people who keep all of our worlds turning.
CEO & Owner, MORE