Even in our saddest moments there is much to celebrate, and it is in this spirit that I write this message.
2016 has been an extraordinary year for our industry, our companies, our people, our guests and all our other stakeholders and for this we need to be incredible grateful. Pause, reflect, celebrate and share the successes with all involved!
At MORE our lives have changed course forever. We have changed, we will see things in a new way, we will seek a new definition and we will do so with courage, love and respect – as Britt would want us to.
I share with you our Reflections of 2016, and a special message from MORE to close out on a year of such tumultuous change … Access the clip via this link.
We’ve also included some interesting reading for your enjoyment, with important product updates including:
- Why we chose Congo Coffee as the exclusive MORE brand.
- Meet our new Executive Chef at Lion Sands River Lodge.
- We reveal our new Ivory Lodge through pictures.
- We celebrate the graduation of our young HENNA students.
- We share a first hand account of a young family’s safari experience at Madikwe Safari Lodge.
- Theo Cromhout, seasoned safari-enthusiast, was convinced to give Marataba a try. He was not disappointed! Read his first hand account here, and why Marataba holds its own among destinations like Sabi Sand and Kruger.
- We share 10 novel things to do in Cape Town this summer.
May your festive season be bright and beautiful, and we look forward to another year of partnership with you in 2017.
CEO & Owner, MORE