To our valued Partners in Travel,
WHAT FAMILY MEANS TO US
MORE’s foundation lies in family, and it’s these values that keep us dreaming, moving, creating and evolving.
Doing what we do every day, we’re privileged to experience the magic of real families connecting through travel. We’re always inspired to watch loved ones coming together and experiencing the thrill of really uniting and devoting quality time to each other.
In this edition of MORE news;
- The evolution of Ivory Lodge is well underway. As the foundations set and the bricks are layed, we wanted to share the essence of what the new lodge represents for us, and for visitors coming to stay. More detailed specs to aid you in the selling process will be communicated in the next edition of our news (July 2016). Read more…
- Madikwe Safari Lodge has earned her reputation for being family friendly. We’ve put together some useful tips when bringing kids on safari.
- For clients a little nervous about taking kids into the bush, here’s a little motivation to put their minds at ease…
- Many parents would cringe at the thought of dragging their teens away from the city into a remote bush location. We loved this account by a 16 year old guest who shared his Marataba Safari Lodge experience with us. We also added a few points of our own as to why this is a great destination for young adults (especially the city-dwellers!)
- Marataba Trails Lodge is an excellent solution for parents wanting a little down-time to recharge and reconnect. One of our Field Guides, Shaun Jenkinson, shared his 3-day experience at this very treasured place with us. And anyone who thinks there’s no game at Marataba needs to read this…
On the subject of game viewing at Marataba, we just got this Tripadvisor feedback which further endorses the quality of the safari experience. We encourage anyone with worries about animal sightings in the Big5 Reserve to follow us on Facebook, where images and blogs from the Field Guides are frequently shared.
“Had a wonderful time at the marataba safari. Being a private reserve the safari had a sense of authenticity with truly wild animals. Despite going in the winter where the bush was pretty thick managed 4 of the big 5. But it was the “other” animals which were amazing seeing large groups of rhinos/ elephants/ giraffes/ hippos cracking birds, kudos in water and to catch a glimpse of a honeybadger (which excited our excellent knowledgable interesting ranger Damien) made the trip truly remarkable…” [Cracking Time, Amazing Hospitality – Wol12, 29 June 2016]
- We’ve recently launched the new Room Service menu at Cape Cadogan and More Quarters Hotel. Available to guests from noon to 9pm daily, our culinary team has put together a selection of favourites which have been getting rave reviews.
- Our More Quarters Guest Relations team share their favourite (and most popular) recommendations for kids in Cape Town over the winter season.
- Winter-weary? Here’s a ‘Beach ‘n Bush’ combo (and fantastic special) to put the spring back in your step…
Thank’s for being a part of our extended family. Our lives are so much richer for it!
Co-Founder & CEO, MORE