Cape Town remains a popular destination but we’ve rounded up our favorite ways to experience the city. Why not take a step away from the popular approaches to the Cape Town experience, and try something new?
- Instead of going to the beach to just lie on it, how about giving ‘Stand Up Paddling’ a try?
- Why only taste wine in the winelands? Combine it with an activity such as the Vegenoegd Duck Run or the Blauwklippen Family Market.
- Why go to Signal Hill for a view of the city? Get a bird’s eye view of the city with a paragliding experience!
- Why simply go picnic in Kirstenbosch Gardens? Take in the best of South African music with a summer concert in the garden.
- Why walk down the Promenade? Get some exercise and hire a bicycle.
- Why go straight to your hotel after dinner? Take a detour down Adderly Street and see the Cape Town Christmas lights
- Why drive yourself around Cape Town? Let More Private Travel Tours guide you to the best sights.
- Why take the cable car up Table Mountain? Stretch those legs and brave the mountain on foot.
- Why wait for your safari to see birds? Head over to Boulders Beach to watch the penguins in their natural habitat.
- Why not get a new perspective of the popular beaches? Try it from the water by hiring a yacht!
The listed activities are facilitated through third party suppliers and prices are available on request.