The first quarter of the year is almost behind us, and 2017 has kicked off with an amazing energy and great promise of good things to come.
We have many exciting new developments in the pipeline;
- New Family Suites are being launched at both Lion Sands Tinga Lodge (August 2017) and Marataba Safari Lodge (September 2017). Read more here
- Marataba’s Treehouse will be revealed in September 2017, and have another one planned for Madikwe Safari Lodge a little later. This will then see our vision for the MORE Treehouse Circuit complete. Read more here
- A new rock pool at Marataba Trails Lodge will be completed in July 2017, which will no doubt enhance the exclusive walking trails experience.
- A complete refurbishment of More Quarters Hotel is on the cards in 2017.
- An upgrade of soft finishes at Madikwe Safari Lodge, Kopano Lodge has been completed.
- Have a look at a video clip of the Africology Spa at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge captured by our new Digital Media Producer, Ingrid Nemorin. Click here to view
- What is it that makes the Lion Sands Ivory Lodge Fish Eagle Villa experience so extraordinary. Read more
- We’ve shared the ease of packaging all MORE properties, with daily air service between each of the lodges/ hotels. We’ve also included a sample itinerary to show you how easy it is for your guests to experience what we believe is the very best of South Africa. Read more
- We’re busy with new brochures, and have already launched the new Lion Sands website. Marataba’s website will be going live tomorrow, 01 March, with Madikwe’s site hot on its heels over the course of March. Both Cape Cadogan and More Quarters’ sites will be launched before the end of April. These sites are there to assist and support you, so if you have any suggestions as to how we could improve, we always welcome (and appreciate) your feedback.
- It’s that time of year again where we celebrate our Top Producers for 2016. We share a video clip of the special evening spent with our Cape Town friends. Click here to view.
In closing, our purpose is to inspire people to live a richer and fuller life, and we are forever grateful to you for making it possible for us to achieve this every day.