As part of our commitment to creating opportunities for people to enrich their lives, More Community Trust gives long-term and sustainable support to our local communities. Many of our guests are enthusiastic to visit and ‘get their hands dirty’, rolling up their sleeves and getting personally involved in making a difference to those less fortunate.
All projects are community sustainable, and each community member has a role to play. We believe that by empowering people to contribute their own efforts and skills, development is continued into the future, and inspires community pride and a sense of security.
Our Community Projects include:
- Huntington village, Mpumalanga – we support Henna Pre-school, New Beginnings Day Care, and Huntington Home-Based Care; our projects include Huntington Digital Learning Centre (managed by the Good Work Foundation) and Water for Huntington
- Justicia B village, Mpumalanga – we founded and support Jabez Pre-School
- Obakeng village, North West – we support Motshabaesi Primary School; we run the Kgatelopele Community Service
- Mfuleni township, Western Cape – we support INJONGO Educare Center through the Matchbox NGO and Pack for a Purpose
- Victoria Game Reserve, Zimbabwe – we support Masuwe Primary School which situated on the border of Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve within the Hwange district.
Find out more about how you can help and Get Your Hands Dirty…